- RSS Channel Showcase 8940425
- RSS Channel Showcase 4590507
- RSS Channel Showcase 2743681
- RSS Channel Showcase 4759152
- 10/20/15--10:07: Restaurant closed after dozens fall sick
- 10/20/15--18:53: San Jose seafood outbreak sickens 80
- 02/02/18--00:08: Health warning sounds over Monterey shellfish
A Mexican seafood restaurant in San Jose closed Sunday after more than a dozen people became sick with Shigella.
A Mexican seafood restaurant in San Jose has been connected to 80 people falling ill and more than a dozen people developing Shigella
The California Department of Public Health is advising consumers not to eat recreationally harvested shellfish from Monterey County.